70th International Conference on VIBROENGINEERING is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and will be held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
The conference provides a global platform for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners to showcase their latest research results, stimulate debate, generate fresh concepts and foster collaboration. Vibroengineering Procedia is included in major scientific databases such as Scopus, EI Compendex, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO. Vibration Engineering conferences include various cutting-edge technical presentations, lively discussions, and worldwide participation from renowned experts and scientists. The conference provides an opportunity to share recent advances in research, exchange ideas on cutting-edge engineering technologies, and take advantage of extensive networking opportunities.
For those participating live: Publication in Vibroengineering Procedia, Conference materials, lunch and coffee breaks.
For those participating online: Participation in online conference event, publication in Vibroengineering Procedia and certificate.
Ready to submit?
Check if your research is suitable with Principle Topics of the Conference
- Mechanical vibrations and applications
- Fault diagnosis based on vibration signal analysis
- Seismic engineering and applications
- Vibrations in transport engineering
- Vibration control, generation and harvesting
- Acoustics, noise control and engineering applications
- Flow induced structural vibrations
- Modal analysis and applications
- System dynamics in manufacturing system modelling
- Materials and measurements in engineering
- Mathematical models in engineering
- Vibration Engineering
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Vibration problems in smart Transportation Systems and Logistics
- Energy (topics related to vibroengineering)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in vibroengineering
- Signal Processing and electronic circuits (topics related to vibroengineering)
- Electronics and power Systems (topics related to vibroengineering)
- Data analysis and visualization (topics related to vibroengineering)
Hotel UNIVERSITAS-Babes Bolyai University Hotel (3.5km from IC-FPTAC’s site)
Address: Pandurilor Street, No.7 (entrance from Plopilor Street), Cluj-Napoca
Phone: +40 264 429 788
70th International Conference on VIBROENGINEERING will be held in University Babeș-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.University Babeș-Bolyai
Str. Mihail Kogălniceanu, no. 1, 400084
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Cluj-Napoca, Romania is organized by Extrica with the partnership of Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca and Technical Sciences Academy of Romania.
Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca (UBB) is the first Romanian university to be granted 5 stars after the QS STAR international audit of the British company Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the company responsible for the QS ranking of world universities, one of the highest standards among university rankings.
The Technical Sciences Academy of Romania was created on 17 October 1997, when its 27 founding members decided to revive the former Romanian Academy of Sciences, which had been disestablished in 1948, being merged into the Academy of the Romanian Popular Republic.