Please send us a message via Contact Us section if there‘s any interest or inquiries in advertising with JVE Journals.
Guidelines for advertising
- All advertisements should be approved by the publisher or editor.
- Advertisements are a separate section from content. Editors should not shape the content to accomodate advertising while advertisers and sponsors should not have advance knowledge of our editorial content.
- The advertisement in the publisher‘s journal is not a guarantee, nor an endorsement of the given product, service, company, or of the claims made in such advertising by the publisher, society, or editorial partner.
- Advertising is clearly distinguished from the editorial content.
- Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the publisher's journal.
- All advertisements should identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- The publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consquental damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
- Any use of publication trademarks or copyrighted material for link to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited.
- All advertisents must be nondiscriminatory in terms of sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap, comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The publisher does not release personally identifiable data on the users of our websites.