Advances in Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage
publish high quality articles associated with Carbon capture utilization and storage
The List of Principal Topics:
- ▸ Theoretical work related to CCUS
- ▸ Fundamental analysis related to CCUS
- ▸ Experimental and Numerical modelling of CCUS processes
- ▸ CO2 capture technology
- ▸ CO2 transport technology
- ▸ Underground storage of CO2
- ▸ CO2 utilization technologies
- ▸ Economics of CCUS projects
- ▸ Piloting techniques for CCUS
- ▸ CO2 storage mechanisms
- ▸ Monitoring techniques
- ▸ New mechanisms related CO2 adsorption
- ▸ Oxyfuel combustion technologies
- ▸ Chemical looping technologies
- ▸ CCUS modelling methods and tools
- ▸ Monitoring of CO2 storage
- ▸ Social acceptance of CO2 projects
Advances in Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (ACCUS) ISSN (Online) 2783-686X. Climate change is a serious environmental issue facing the world today. Most promising technique to tackle climate change is through Carbon capture utilization and storage commonly known as CCUS. It is a unique technique, which could enable human race to tackle climate change. The aim of the journal is to publish high quality articles targeting full value chain associated with Carbon capture, transport, storage, utilization and modelling.
Established in 2022.
Journal is indexed in
- Scilit: https://www.scilit.net
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory: https://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com
- WanFang Data: https://www.wanfangdata.com.cn
- Crossref: https://search.crossref.org
Author guidelines and publishing charges
Your manuscript should be submitted online via JVE Journal Management System (JMS) https://manage.extrica.com.
Using the JMS requires an account. You can create a new account by following the 'Create an account' link that appears on the main login page. The signup process only takes a minute – we don't need many details from you. Once you've created your account or signed in, you're ready to submit a manuscript: Submit manuscript.
Your manuscript should be uploaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. Note that if your manuscript is accepted for publication, the manuscript will be reprocessed by JVE team. But to start with, manuscript format should conform the Paper Template.
Article processing charges
There are no article processing charge (APC) and no publication charge for Authors.
Publication ethics and malpractice
The ethics statements for our journals are based on Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Intellectual property rights
Advances in Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage is published Open Access. By 'open access' we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use for commercial purposes, or any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. Authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions. Article(s) are published under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY).