Maintenance, Reliability and Condition Monitoring
publishes articles devoted to the fields of plant maintenance, asset management, reliability, condition monitoring and related areas
The List of Principal Topics:
- ▸ Vibro-acoustics monitoring
- ▸ Asset management
- ▸ Condition-based maintenance
- ▸ Condition monitoring
- ▸ eMaintenance, mobile technology
- ▸ Health, safety and environment
- ▸ Sensing and instrumentation
- ▸ Life cycle cost optimization
- ▸ Machine health monitoring
- ▸ Machine lube oil analysis and monitoring
- ▸ Maintenance auditing
- ▸ Prognostics and health management
- ▸ Maintenance organization
- ▸ Maintenance performance measurement
- ▸ Non-destructive testing
- ▸ Manufacturing process monitoring
- ▸ Plant outage
- ▸ Turnaround management
- ▸ Reliability, maintainability and risk
- ▸ Robot based monitoring and diagnostics
- ▸ AI technologies
- ▸ Signal and image processing methods
- ▸ Intelligent fault diagnosis
Maintenance, Reliability and Condition Monitoring (MARC) ISSN (Online) 2669-2961 is devoted to a broad area with multi-disciplinary interests in the fields of plant maintenance, asset management, reliability, condition monitoring and related areas, ranging from fundamental research to real-world applications.
Established in 2021 and published 2 times a year (semiannually).
Journal is indexed in
- Scilit: https://www.scilit.net
- Dimensions: https://www.dimensions.ai
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com
- JGate: https://jgateplus.com
- WanFang Data: https://www.wanfangdata.com.cn
- TDNet: https://www.tdnet.io
- WorldCat Discovery Services: https://www.oclc.org/en/worldcat-discovery.html
- MyScienceWork: https://www.mysciencework.com
- Crossref: https://search.crossref.org
Author guidelines and publishing charges
Your manuscript should be submitted online via JVE Journal Management System (JMS) https://manage.extrica.com.
Using the JMS requires an account. You can create a new account by following the 'Create an account' link that appears on the main login page. The signup process only takes a minute – we don't need many details from you. Once you've created your account or signed in, you're ready to submit a manuscript: Submit manuscript.
Your manuscript should be uploaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. Note that if your manuscript is accepted for publication, the manuscript will be reprocessed by JVE team. But to start with, manuscript format should conform the Paper Template.
Article processing charges
There are no article processing charge (APC) and no publication charge for Authors.
Publication ethics and malpractice
The ethics statements for our journals are based on Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Intellectual property rights
Maintenance, Reliability and Condition Monitoring is published Open Access. By 'open access' we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use for commercial purposes, or any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. Authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions. Article(s) are published under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY).